Homemade Peach Sorbet with Honey is a simple, refreshing, and healthy homemade sorbet recipe with just 2 ingredients: peaches and honey! We use diced peach containers in their sweet juices so you don't have to peel and slice the fruit. And with local organic honey, this peach sorbet recipe is the easiest, sweetest and healthiest it can be!
Homemade Peach Sorbet Sweetened with Honey
This Homemade Peach Sorbet Recipe is a healthy summer treat that's easy to make (using only 2 ingredients) and will be loved by the whole family. It's baby and kid-friendly without the dozens of ingredients added to store bought ice cream, sorbet, and gelato.
To make this recipe even easier, I use diced peach cups or canned diced peaches. You don't have to peel, chop, or slice a thing!
So if you are looking for a healthier treat that still beats the heat this summer, this homemade peach sorbet recipe is for you!
The only 2 ingredients you need to make this homemade peach sorbet recipe are frozen diced peaches and pure honey.
I prefer making homemade sorbet with pure local honey. I think this gies the best and sweetest flavor, but you can certainly use any honey you have. If you too want to make this sorbet "clean", be careful about the honey you choose. There are lots of brands of honey on the grocery store shelves that aren't "real" honey.
You'll also likely need a little bit of water to thin out the sorbet once blended.
How To Make Homemade Peach Sorbet
To make this homemade peach sorbet recipe, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Put the peaches and their juices in freezer safe containers and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Add the peaches and the honey to a blender and puree until smooth.
- If the sorbet isn't thin enough to scoop out smoothly, add water ⅛ cup at a time and puree again until smooth. The sorbet will easily scoop into balls with an ice cream scoop.
If the sorbet is too runny after adding the water, add more peaches and puree.
If the sorbet is not frozen enough to scoop but is thick and smooth, freeze for 20-30 minutes before serving.
That's all there is to making a homemade peach sorbet! Happy eating!
Homemade Peach Sorbet with Honey
- 4 frozen diced peach cups (or 2 cups of peeled and chopped peaches)
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅛-1/4 cup water
- Add peaches and honey to a blender and process until smooth. Mixture should be firm and scoopable, similar to ice cream. If too thick, add water ⅛ cup at a time and blend until smooth.
- If serving immediately, scoop into small bowls. If storing for use later, transfer to a container and freeze.
Serving Peach Sorbet
Peach sorbet is incredible with a hint of mint or coconut. Try topping it with shredded coconut or torn mint leaves, or both!
If you are serving this recipe immediately, scoop it into bowls with an ice cream scoop. If it isn't frozen enough to scoop into balls, put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
Storing Homemade Sorbet
If you don't plan to eat your homemade peach sorbet right away, or have leftovers, put it in a freezer safe container and store in the freezer for up to 6 months.