This quick Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza is ready to eat in less than 15 minutes or less, making it a quick and easy weeknight dinner that both kids and adults will love! Italian cheeses and tomato sauce topped with pepperonis are baked on flatbread bread.
Quick and easy is my thing these days. Our days keep getting busier and busier and my free time seems to vanish before I ever get to enjoy it. So quick, easy, and kid-friendly is my goal!
Flatbread pizza is a great idea for a no-fuss quick dinner that everyone will eat. Make a personal flatbread pizza for everyone with their favorite toppings to guarantee dinner will get eaten— without complaint!
You will need:
- Na’an bread (or any other flatbread)
- Shredded mozzarella/Italian cheese
- Pizza sauce
Just 5 easy ingredients!
🔪 Step-By-Step Directions
It's super easy to make. All you need is a few minutes to prepare and a few minutes to bake.
First, preheat your toaster oven to its highest setting. Mine is 450, and I think this is pretty standard. If yours has a higher setting you should cook the pizza for a few minutes less.
If you prefer to use your standard oven you can do that too.
Most importantly, leave a pizza stone inside the oven. Transferring your uncooked pizza to a heated stone creates that crispy crust we want here.
If you don’t have a pizza stone you can use the toaster pan.
Next, spread the pizza sauce on the flatbread, layer with cheese and pepperonis, and sprinkle with parmesan.
Put on the heated stone and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Quick Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza
- 1 na'an bread
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella/Italian cheese combo
- 6 pepperonis
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- Preheat a convection oven to 450° (or a regular oven to 500°), leaving a pizza stone or pan inside.
- Spread the sauce evenly on the na'an. Top with the mozzarella cheese and layer with the pepperonis. Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Bake on the preheated pizza stone for 8-10 minutes, until cheese begins to bubble and brown.
If you made it and loved it, let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear from you.