This quick flatbread pizza is ready in less than 15 minutes and requires only 3 ingredients! Add any toppings you want or leave it plain with just cheese. A simple and comforting quick weekday lunch or dinner!
Flatbread pizzas are one of our favorite meals for when everyone wants something different. Or when we are feeling super lazy or don't want a mealtime battle with the kids.
We start out with this basic flatbread pizza recipe using store-bought naan. Then add toppings if we have them or want them.
It's super easy to make! Follow the recipe below, but before putting in the toaster, top with whatever additional toppings you want.
Some great choices are:
- colorful peppers
- chopped tomato
- ground beef
- shredded chicken
- cooked sausage
More easy flatbread pizza inspiration:
- Spinach and Feta Flatbread Pizza
- Margherita Flatbread Pizza
- Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza
- White Pizza with Tomato and Basil
- Green Pizza with Broccoli, Arugula, and Pesto
All you need is naan bread, pizza sauce, mozzarella/Italian cheese, and Parmesan.
That's it! Plus any additional toppings, if you want.
It's a plus if you have a small pizza stone to crisp the crust, too.
First, preheat your toaster oven to it’s highest setting. Mine is 450, and I think this is pretty standard. If you prefer to use your standard oven you can do that too.
Most importantly, leave a pizza stone inside the oven or toaster. Transferring your uncooked pizza to a heated stone creates a crispy crust. If you don’t have a pizza stone you can use the toaster pan.
Next, spread the pizza sauce on the naan and top with the cheeses.You can also add red pepper if you like spice, or garlic powder if you're a garlic lover like me.
Put the pizza on the stone and bake for 10 minutes. You should have a bubbly, golden brown layer of cheese.
- 1 naan bread
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese (or a combo of Italian and mozzarella cheese)
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat a pizza stone or pan at 450° in a convection oven (or 500° in a conventional oven).
- Spread sauce on naan.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle some Parmesan on top. If adding a topping, put it on now.
- Put on pizza stone or pan and cook 8-10 minutes, until cheese begins to brown and bubble.