This fun Santa Charcuterie Board is full of fresh fruits, cheese, crackers and a creamy marshmallow fluff fruit dip. Red, white and green ingredients surrounding a Santa Claus made from cheese and strawberries make a festive-theme appetizer board for your holiday appetizer table.
This festive Santa Charcuterie Board is an eye-catching centerpiece for your Christmas appetizer table! Fill it with fresh red and green fruits and white cheese and crackers for a healthy and delicious snack to graze on throughout the day.
Paired with a classic fruit dip made of marshmallow fluff and cream cheese (Santa's face!), this fruit and cheese board will be sure to please your holiday guests.
It's quick and simple to make, with no cooking required! Use the ingredients I recommend below and follow the picture to arrange the board, or use your favorite red, green, and white foods.
My board was inspired by this vegetable and hummus Santa charcuterie, so feel free to play with the ingredients as you'd like!
This festive snack board is just one of the many cute Santa and Christmas themed recipes I like to make for the holidays. A Christmas charcuterie board designed with kids in mind is one of my other favorites, along with a hot chocolate snowman snack board for dessert.
For my board I use:
- Green grapes
- Mozzarella pearls
- Ritz crackers
- Cranberries (only for the mouth and cheeks, not for eating)
The classic fruit dip is made with:
- Marshmallow fluff
- Whipped cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
You'll need a large charcuterie board. A rectangle or oval shaped board work best for this snack platter. This is one my favorites because it has a slight lip on the edge, making it harder for food to accidentally fall off.
Make your Santa charcuterie easily by:
- Making the fruit dip: blend the marshmallow fluff, whipped cream cheese and vanilla extract with an electric hand blender until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour the dip into a round bowl and place at the center of the board where Santa's face will be. Add cranberries and/or blueberries as the eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks.
- Arranging the board: add the remaining ingredients to the board as pictured, starting with the strawberries as the hat and the mozzarella pearls as the beard and working your way out to the edges.
It's easiest to put the board together in the location it will be served, as carrying it could cause ingredients to fall off or move out of place.
Santa Charcuterie Board
- Make the fruit dip by blending the marshmallow fluff, whipped cream cheese and vanilla extract with an electric hand blender until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour the dip into a round bowl and place at the center of the board as Santa's face. Make the eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks using cranberries and blueberries.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients on the board as pictured, starting with the strawberries as the hat and the mozzarella pearls as the beard. It's easiest to start in the middle and work your way out to the edges.