Celebrate your loved ones on Valentine's Day with this sweet and creamy 2 ingredient fudge recipe. It uses only white chocolate chips and vanilla frosting mixed with a little red food coloring and topped with sprinkles. In only 15 minutes, pink vanilla fudge is ready to set.
Make homemade creamy fudge in your own kitchen with just 2 simple ingredients and a jar of seasonal sprinkles. Mix melted white chocolate chips with a jar of frosting, and you have a quick, homemade fudge!
It's flavored with vanilla from the sweet vanilla frosting and becomes creamy from melted white chocolate chips.
This 2 ingredient fudge recipe is for Valentine's Day and uses red food coloring and pink, white, and red sprinkles. While intended to be a delicious Valentine's Day treat, it can be made any time of the year or for any holiday.
Simply change the type of sprinkles and food dye color to match your occasion. Make it for St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and birthdays.
Homemade fudge makes a great Valentine's Day gift to your kids as an addition to or instead of traditional chocolate heart boxes. You can also wrap it in candy bags and give it as gifts to your friends or coworkers.
It is a perfect dessert for a classroom Valentine's party or to leave in the work break room to add a little festivity to the special day.
This 2 ingredient fudge is made with only white chocolate chips and vanilla frosting. That's it!
You'll need a little bit of red food coloring and pink, white, and red sprinkles for decorating, if you desire.
You can also add a little vanilla extract if you want even more of a vanilla kick to it, but it is not necessary.
As far as supplies, you'll need wax or parchment paper and an 8x8 pan.
🔪 Step-By-Step Directions
2 ingredient fudge is made in only 3 steps.
First, line your pan with parchment or wax paper. You want to do this first because once the white chocolate and frosting is melted, it may harden quickly. Be ready to pour it into the pan.
Next, melt the white chocolate in 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring between warm-ups. White chocolate burns easily, so make sure to not overheat it.
This should take about 90 seconds. Once most of the chips are melted, you can stop the heating process. A good stir should melt any remaining chips.
Now add the frosting and food coloring. Optionally, you can add a few tablespoons of sprinkles. If you want to add a little vanilla extract to create extra vanilla flavor, do that here. A teaspoon is good.
Last, pour the fudge into the prepared pan, top with more sprinkles, and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
Now you have a quick, homemade fudge to enjoy on Valentine's Day!
2 Ingredient Fudge for Valentine's Day
- 2 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups vanilla frosting (one 16 ounce container)
- red food coloring
- festive sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with wax paper.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between. This should take about 90 seconds total. Stop once most of the chips are melted. A good stir will melt the few remaining chocolate chips.
- Add the frosting to the melted chocolate. Stir and a few drops of food coloring. Stir again, adding food coloring until the desired color is reached. Optionally, add a few tablespoons of sprinkles too.
- Pour into pan and top with additional sprinkles. Chill for 2 hours before cutting.
🍽 Serving and Storing
To cut the fudge, remove it from the pan and slowly peeling the wax paper off the bottom. Let it come to room temperature for a few minutes and then cut in even squares.
You can also heat a knife with hot water, dry it, and cut the fudge into squares.
Fudge is best eaten at room temperature. It can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge.
📖 Recipe Variations
You can easily alter this 2 ingredient fudge recipe to make different fudge flavors. Here are some variations:
- make chocolate fudge using chocolate chips and chocolate frosting
- make strawberry fudge by replacing the vanilla frosting with strawberry frosting
- add a teaspoon of peppermint extract, almond extract, or orange extract
- change the sprinkles to match the occasion or holiday
And that's all there is to making this easy, pink vanilla 2 ingredient fudge. I hope that you enjoy it for your Valentine's Day festivities.
Please let me know how it turned out in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you!