Pepperoni Pizza Sliders made with sweet Hawaiian rolls, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and sauce are basted in a delicious garlic butter sauce. Bake til crispy on the outside and cheesy on the inside.
We make pizza at least once a week, in all different forms and with lots of different toppings.
These pepperoni pizza sliders are so so so addicting. Two and a half tiny children ate all 9 sliders. I could barely get one bite! I should have known considering they are made with my daughter's 2 favorite foods: Hawaiian sweet rolls and pizza.
Thank gosh I got a taste of the baby's leftovers.
Pepperoni pizza sliders are a perfect little snack (or even a dinner!) for game day, sleepovers, or play dates. Your guests or kids will keep asking for more, so plan to have a few trays ready! They can be whipped up and ready to go in a quick 20 minutes. You can serve them alongside these cute mini party pizzas for even more pizza fun!
The 4 ingredients needed are:
- Hawaiian sweet rolls
- Mozzarella or pizza cheese blend
- Pizza sauce
Pepperoni pizza sliders are basted with a garlic butter sauce for ultra addicting benefits. To make the garlic butter sauce, you'll need:
- Melted butter
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
🔪 Step-By-Step Directions
Let's not make this complicated. Making these are so easy and it doesn't require a long and drawn out explanation.
The steps to making pepperoni pizza sliders are:
- Remove the rolls from the package and place on a lined or greased baking sheet. Do not separate them.
- Slice the top half of the buns off. Layer the bottom with sauce, then cheese, then pepperoni, and a little more cheese. Put the top buns back on.
- Combine all garlic butter sauce ingredients and brush on the top and sides. Sprinkle with Parmesan (this part is optional).
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and buns are crispy brown.
For picky kids, leave out the pepperoni to create cheese pizza sliders.
The best part about these addicting pepperoni pizza sliders is that they are complete with a crispy top bun but a soft and scrumptious inside from all the melted cheese.
You will not be able to get enough! I suggest making more than you think you'll need.
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 12 sweet rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella or pizza cheese blend
- 24 pepperoni slices
Garlic Butter Sauce
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 /2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Place the package of sweet rolls on the parchment without pulling apart rolls.
- Cut rolls into 2 halves. Layer bottom half with 1 tablespoon sauce, 1 tablespoon cheese, 2 pepperonis, and 1 tablespoon more of cheese. Place top of roll back on.
- Mix all ingredients for the garlic butter sauce together and spread over the top and side. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
And that is it! I hope that you enjoy making and devouring these tasty pepperoni pizza sliders. If you've made them, let me know what you think in the comments below.