These easy coconut No Bake Cheesecake Bites are shaped like little Easter Bunny tails. Simply mix all cheesecake ingredients together, let chill, and roll in coconut for a cute, kid-friendly Easter treat!
These no bake cheesecake bites are easy to make and fun to eat! They resemble little bunny tails and are a fun dessert to make with the kids for Easter.
I’ll also be sending them to my daughter’s Easter party as a dessert that I’m sure her class will love.
To make these Easter no-bake cheesecake bites, you need minimal ingredients:
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- melted white chocolate chips
- powdered (confectioner's) sugar
- graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- shredded coconut
I prefer to use sweetened shredded coconut for even sweeter bunny tail bites, but you can use unsweetened too.
Technically, the graham cracker crumbs are optional. They aren't a key ingredient but I've included them because every cheesecake has a crust.
The graham cracker crumbs sprinkled throughout the batter gives it a classic cheesecake texture.
🔪 Step-By-Step Directions
Making no-bake cheesecake bites is quite simple.
While mixing the cheesecake batter takes only minutes, you do need to build in time to let the batter cool. It should chill for 2 hours, but preferably let it chill overnight.
Here are the steps:
- Cream the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and melted white chocolate chips using an electric hand or stand mixer.
- Add the powdered sugar ½ cup at a time and blend all sugar is incorporated.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and mix for 1 more minute. Then cover the batter and chill in the fridge.
When the batter is chilled to your liking, put shredded coconut in a bowl and prepare wax paper to put the cheesecake bites on.
Scoop out a small amount of batter (about 1 tablespoon) and roll into a ball. Put in the bowl of shredded coconut and roll around to coat with lots of coconut.
Transfer to the wax paper and reshape into a ball again. Once all cheesecake bites are coated in coconut, chill until ready to serve (at least 10 minutes).
No Bake Cheesecake Bites: Coconut Easter Bunny Tails
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups shredded coconut
- Using an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and melted white chocolate on medium for 2 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar ½ cup at a time, beating until well combined.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and beat for 1 more minute. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Place shredded coconut in a bowl. Roll the chilled cheesecake batter into small balls and coat in the coconut. Put on wax or parchment paper. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
🍲 How To Store
No bake cheesecake bites need to be kept in the fridge until you're ready to serve them. This is for 2 reasons.
First, they contain dairy and that should always be refrigerated.
Second, when left at room temperature they will soften, possibly sticking to the serving dish. They taste best when slightly cool and will be less messy when eating if they are chilled.
And that’s all there is to making these kid-friendly Easter Bunny tails. If you gave them a try let me know in the comments below. I'd love to hear what you thought!